It’s easy to forget…
(Swamped in the journey of life)
Easy to forget the important things:
Our aliveness. Our purpose. Our happiness.
That we want to dance, leap and shout out with joy.
That we want quiet bliss and peace.
That we have felt the magic before…
It’s even easy to forget to breathe.
Let me help you remember…
You’ve Got Joy.
Life can feel like a muddy slog – a day-to-day effort to survive. You’ve got to put food on the table, keep the kids alive, keep you alive, eat better, work, manage your relationships, improve your sex life, and try not to cause too much damage. Magic fades to the background, and too often, the only relief is your pillow at the end of the day. If that.
You know all that magic is right at your fingertips. You know your happiness is just a blink away… And yet, busy and overwhelmed, in the times you need it most, your joy is lost in the noise.
You’ve Got Joy helps you remember…
- Even in the midst of trouble and darkness, there is Joy in your core,
- Your routines can be transformed into moments of wonder,
- Every experience is an adventure,
- You can feel sensual, alive and ecstatic even in this moment,
- Joy is why you keep going,
- To take a deep, soul-nourishing breath.
You’ve Got Joy arrives as a text, at a random time every day. But it isn’t just a random text, it’s something you give the power to ignite your joy and infuse your cells with ecstasy.
Each message is an affirmation…
A recalibration to realize – YES! This moment, too, has its joy, its breath, its beauty. This is why I will keep going today.
It interrupts the chatter and helps you remember what’s important –
That you want to embrace the pleasure of life, relish your inner aliveness, and be filled with joy.
It helps make joy a habit, one that you anticipate and search for all day.
Your first 7 days free – I want you to decide if You’ve Got Joy is something that can help you. After that, it’s a mere $8.99 a month. And of course, you can cancel at any time.
How It works:
- Every month, around the 1st of the month, a new post appears on my website. This is the theme of the month. Themes are fun. They make your joy feel fresh. It shows you a new facet of your happiness.
- I’ll text you once a day. Sometimes twice. It’ll be at a random time, because random is more likely to help you remember that you can access your joy in every moment.
- Whenever you receive a text, pause and breathe and connect with your Joy.
- Savor the words, follow the occasional prompt – or not! The key is to use every message to connect in with the happiness you desire.
As founders of this lovely adventure, you’ll have first access to goodies and opportunities coming soon. I do love presents. Even the digital kind.
Come on in, try it out. If you cancel anytime before the trial period is over, you won’t be charged. Easy!
Special! For a limited time, the first 14 days are free! Get a full extra week to see how You’ve Got Joy fits you.